Post procedural splints that provide support and protection for the nose. Whether internal or following septoplasty or external following rhinoplasty, we offer a nasal splint solution.
Self Adhesive External Nasal Splint
Following rhinoplasty procedures, the splint provides protection for the nost against trauma as well as preventing excessive soft tissue swelling which may distort nasal bone alignment.
- Lightweight aluminium which molds to any shape of nose and can be trimmed easily to adjust size, but remains rigid once applied.
- Dorsal sponge support for patient comfort
- Adhesive foam strips allow easy and efficient application and removal
Hinged Bi-Valved Septal Nasal Splint
- Anatomically designed to fit and support the nasal septum.
- Compression is evenly distributed onto the septum in the post-operative phase following septoplasty.
- Hinged and flexible to enable use on different sizes of septum.
- Saddle hinge fits across caudal septum and prevent aspiration of splints
- Pre-punctured holes allow for transfixion sutures tp prevent septal haematoma.
error: Content is protected !!